Saturday, August 25, 2012

List of Associated Accounts

My name's meaning: "Stellar" means 'consisting of stars' and "dreamer" means 'one who dreams' so I am one whose dreams consist of stars. I really adore stars, space, galaxies, nebulae, etc. haha. :D

Blogger
Username: Stellar Dreamery (For my first couple of posts, my real name shows up.)
Blog URL: http://stellardreaming-star.blogspot.com/

3D GameLab
Username: Stellar Dreamer

YouTube
Username: Stellar Dreamery (Google wouldn't let me use "dreamer" as a last name, so I went with "dreamery.")
Channel URL: http://www.youtube.com/stellardreamery (Subscribe to my channel, please.)
Check out my first video for this class! (I didn't feel like embedding the video, sorry.)

Spicynodes
Username: stellardreamer

Twitter
Username: DreamerStellar
Search for "DreamerStellar" and follow me please! :D

Audioboo
Username: DreamerStellar

Chogger
Username: StellarDreamer
(Navigating this website is kind of unfortunate.)

Glogster
Username: stellardreamer

VoiceThread
Name: Stellar Dreamery
Check out my first Voicethread!

(I will be updating this post will all of my associated humanities class accounts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment